Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Featured Clouds Creations

White fluffy clouds adorned all the creations this week at Little Red Wagon and that was a wonderful sight considering all the rain we have been having here in southern Ontario!

Here are just a few of the many gorgeous submissions we had for our challenge:
















Lynne


Congratulations on being featured ladies! Be sure to grab the Featured Button on our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog! We will see you tomorrow for another great challenge :)

9 comments:

  1. These are awesome picks Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know I was featured! How fun, and the challenge was very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my card. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my card.
    Julie W xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an honour! Thanks so much for featuring my card.

    ReplyDelete