Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Challenge # 21 - Inspiration Photo!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Before I get to this week's challenge, I'd like to reiterate what Regan said yesterday, 'holy poop!' we sure are loving all the participation in our challenges! You are all so inspirational and creative! Thanks so much for joining us every week!

This week I thought it would be fun to use a inspiration photo from which you can design your creation and so I picked this photo that I found on the Better Homes and Gardens site:



I think its fresh and feminine and I'd love to crawl into that bed!

For my card I picked up on the colours blue(although mine is darker)and white along with the floral print, texture of the bedspread and the lace edging to the pillows:




I can't wait to see how you and the rest of the team will interpret this photo! Be sure to link your creation using Mr. Linky below.

Rosanne

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Rosanne! I can not wait to see what projects we get from this wonderful inspirational photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colour inspiration. I always follow LRW, but finally got something done in time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bed linens. I wish my bedroom looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific inspiration.Another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete