Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Challenge # 18 - Felt

Okay ladies! It is Wednesday and today's challenge is going to make you feel all warm and fuzzy........fuzzy like felt!

Felt comes in all colours, shapes and sizes and my challenge is for you to incorporate it into your card, layout or project!

I found these little felt flowers in my stash and I used my Button Bits stamps set from PTI to stamp the stems. I broke out my Nestabilities and even tried embossing on the white. It turned out perfect! I am just loving this card!

Join in the fun and play along. Link up your creation below! Be sure to check out what the other girlfriends created by clicking on their photos along the sidebar!

8 comments:

  1. Great challenge Carolyn! I love your card and it sounds like you had fun making it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Challenge Carolyn! Your flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenge and card Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the challenge Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Carolyn! Your felt flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.inlinkz.com

    Way better that "Mr".Linky.

    Try it, it is also totally free and with pictures!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had three felt buttons for a long time, I'm glad I found this challenge, it pushed me to stop hoarding them, well at least one of them.

    ReplyDelete